1000 St-Antoine Ouest, suite 415
Canada H3C 3R7
October 22-23, 2014
Place Bonaventure, booth 500
Welcome to Sirios Resources Inc.’s website
Sirios Resources Inc.’s goal is to discover world-class gold deposits in the James Bay region of Eastern Canada. Sirios' efforts have led to the discovery of numerous gold, silver, lithium, copper, zinc and molybdenum showings and occurrences in that region of Quebec. In 2012, Sirios spun off its subsidiary Khalkos Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: KAS) and currently holds around 21% of all of Khalkos' issued and outstanding shares. Click here for the 43-101 technical report on the Cheechoo project (21 MB).
- Founded in 1995 and led by geologists
- Explores for multi-million ounce gold deposits
- Current focus on its gold-silver projects
- Creates its own grass roots projects
- Focus in James Bay area, Quebec
- Well known leader with 10 properties in this area
- Recipient of the Quebec Prospectors Association Award in 2001
All of Sirios' press releases are available in the the "press" section.