1000 St-Antoine Ouest, suite 415
Canada H3C 3R7
2015 Xplor QMEA
October 7 and 8 2015
La Place Bonaveture
800, De La Gauchetière West Montreal (Quebec) H5A 1K6
Welcome to Sirios Resources Inc.’s website
Sirios Resources Inc.’s goal is to discover world-class gold deposits in the James Bay region of Quebec in eastern Canada. Sirios' efforts have led to the discovery of numerous gold and silver showings, some at very high grades, as well as occurences of other metals. Sirios owns several high potential projects such as Cheechoo, Aquilon and Pontax. The company's flaghsip project is the Cheechoo gold project which comprises 145 claims covering approximately 75 km2 adjacent to the property of the Eleonore gold mine of Goldcorp.
- Founded in 1995 and led by geologists
- Explores for multi-million ounce gold deposits or base metals equivalent
- Creates its own grass roots projects
- Focus in James Bay area, Quebec
- Recipient of the Quebec Prospectors Association Award in 2001
All of Sirios' press releases are available in the the "press" section.