1000 St-Antoine Ouest, suite 410
Canada H3C 3R7
March 5th to 8th
Metro Toronot Convention Center
233 Blvd. Bremner, Toronto, ON
Welcome to Sirios Resources Inc.’s website
Sirios Resources Inc.’s goal is to discover world-class gold deposits in the James Bay region of Quebec in eastern Canada. Sirios' efforts have led to the discovery of numerous gold and silver showings, some at very high grades, as well as occurences of other metals. Sirios owns several high potential projects such as Cheechoo, Aquilon and Pontax. The company's flagship project is the Cheechoo gold project which comprises 145 claims covering approximately 75 km2 adjacent to the property of the Eleonore gold mine of Goldcorp.
Cheechoo Project Update, January 2017
- Founded in 1995 and led by geologists
- Explores for multi-million ounce gold deposits
- Creates its own grass roots projects
- Focus in James Bay area, Quebec
- Recipient of the 2016 and 2001 Quebec Mineral Exploration Association Award
All of Sirios' press releases are available in the the "press" section.