- Since February, twenty-two drill holes were completed on the Cheechoo gold property for a total of 5,237 metres, which completed the planned diamond drilling campaign just before the COVID-19 shutdown. The results will be shared in the upcoming weeks as activities in the laboratories and sample preparation rooms were recently restarted. Furthermore, metallurgical tests are progressing on our 514 kg composite sample at the KCA laboratories located in Reno, Nevada, USA.
- Our relationships with the local Cree communities are solid. We have established good communications with the Grand Council of the Crees, the Band chiefs and the tallymen after 25 years of working together.
- Our entire exploration team remained on the job, through telework, thanks to the establishment of a work-sharing program in mid-April. We are following each update issued by the government closely and our fieldwork will gradually restart this summer.
- The entire exploration team remained on the job, through telework, thanks to the establishment of a work-sharing program in mid-April. The geologists are working on data compilation, project generation and planning for future exploration campaigns.
- We are putting several corporate strategies in place and we believe they will have positive impacts on our business. In addition to advancing our flagship Cheechoo project toward development phases, our geologists are currently working on data compilation and project generation. This work includes planning of diamond drilling programs on the Solo and Aquilon gold properties and prospecting programs in other areas including our new Niska property. This is allowing us to make progress on many fronts despite the crisis.