NEWS RELEASE TRANSMITTED BY CCNMatthews FOR: SIRIOS RESOURCES INC. TSX VENTURE SYMBOL: SOI NOVEMBER 20, 2003 - 10:26 ET SIRIOS RESOURCES INC.: Option Agreement on AQUILON Property MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA--Officers of SIRIOS RESOURCES INC. are pleased to announce that Sirios has signed a letter of agreement ("LOA") with GOLDEN TAG RESOURCES LTD. ("Golden Tag") and SOQUEM Inc. ("SOQUEM"), whereby Golden Tag obtained the right to earn a 40% or 60% interest in the AQUILON gold property (Sirios 50%, Soquem 50%), located 10 km south of the Laforge 1 hydro-electrical complex, James Bay, Quebec. Under the terms of the LOA, Golden Tag is granted the option to earn in a 40 % working interest in the AQUILON property over the first three years by expending a total of $750,000 on exploration expenses and an additional option to earn a 20 % additional interest by expending another $750,000 over the next three years, bringing the total expenditure requirement to $1.5 million over six years to earn in a 60 % interest. Following its initial $750,000 expenditure requirement, Golden Tag shall also issue to SOQUEM $100,000 in value of its common shares. If Golden Tag decides to earn only a 40 % interest then SOQUEM will retain 20% in the joint venture and Sirios will have 40%. If Golden Tag earns a 60% interest, then Sirios will have 40% and SOQUEM will receive a further allotment of Golden Tag shares valued at $150,000 plus a 1% Net Smelter Royalty (NSR). The option is subject to execution of a definitive option and joint venture agreement and to the regulatory approval. Dominique Doucet, President of Sirios, stated: "We are pleased to welcome Golden Tag as a new partner in our gold exploration project. This partner will secure significant investment to successfully pursue the exploration of this property where some of the highest surface gold values were ever found in Quebec." Sirios, recipient of the 2001 QPA Prospector award, is discovering precious metals in Quebec and in Brazil. Sirios is the main shareholder of Dios Exploration Inc. (TSX Venture Exchange - DOS), one of the leaders for diamond exploration in the Quebec Otish region. SOQUEM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SGF Mineral inc., a subsidiary of Societe generale de financement du Quebec ("SGF"). The mission of the SGF, as an industrial and financial holding company, is to carry out economic development projects, especially in the industrial sector, in cooperation with partners and in accordance with accepted requirements for profitability that comply with the economic development policy of the Government of Quebec.
For more information:
Dominique Doucet, CEO